With the “contour shape” and the clean lines of the Contour Park Bench by Jayhawks Plastics, it is a perfect fit in all different applications. This bench is often considered more upscale than other recycled plastic benches. Made with eight 2” x 4” recycled plastic slats and heavy duty, power-coated structural steel frames. Recycled plastic slats are pre-drilled and have rounded edges. The frame is available with ground mount or in ground mount without an extra charge.
- Four Foot Bench measures 48”W x 11”D x 31 7/8”H Weighs 110 lbs
- Six Foot Bench measures 72”W x 11”D x 31 7/8”H Weighs 160 lbs
- Eight Foot Bench measures 96”W x 11”D x 31 7/8”H Weighs 210 lbs
- Available in ground mount or surface mount
- Available in Cedar, Green, and Gray
- Some assembly required
- Includes a UV protectant
- Made in the USA
- Maintenance- free
- Usually ships within 2 weeks
These are stainless steel j-bolts that attach to the bottom of the recycled plastic bases.
These are Poly-L brackets which are recommended for all products with recycled plastic bases. Standard lag screws, tap-cons or rebar can be used to secure the Poly-L bracket to any surface.
Ordering in Bulk? Ask about our discounts!